As your domain business grows, and your own ICANN accreditation for the generic TLDs make sense, you can use COREhub’s technical infrastructure while operating under your own ICANN accreditation. This service is called “Agent Mode”. You can choose the TLDs, which are managed via Agent Mode. COREhub offers seamless transition either way.
The Agent Mode service includes the following:
- Provisioning system (SRS) – prod + 2 x OTE
- Data Escrow – daily
- Domain history
- Whois service (web and port 43)
CORE pioneered the concept of synchronous domain registration protocols. In doing so, CORE also made sure that format remained simple and human-readable, easy to automate, and above all: universally suitable for may different TLDs. The name for this multi-registry solution is Common Provisioning Protocol (CPP). It dramatically reduces your implementation obstacles.
COREhub supports smaller and larger Partners, so several forms of communication are available:
- CPP over Email: Just use one email client to send and receive commands. Used by small companies with low volume.
- CPP over HTTPS: Use a http-post command to communicate with the COREhub Shared Registration System (SRS). Used for automated scripting with PHP, Perl or Curl.
- CPP over wire interface: Use an SSL connection. Mostly used by experienced members with high volume.
- Direct Access via web interface: Create, modify and delete objects via a comfortable web interface.
Using COREhub’s infrastructure is simple and provides a turnkey solution with unified Access to all gTLDs and the most relevant ccTLDs. So why not just use the COREhub infrastructure? Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.