Data Protection Notice
1. In this Data Protection Notice:
- “You” and “Your” refers to the individual or entity who registers a domain name through COREhub; and
- “COREhub”, “We”, “Us” and “Our” refers to COREhub S.R.L.U, with domicile in C/ Creu Coberta 17, 1er 1a, 08014 Barcelona, a registrar accredited by ICANN to provide registration services.
2. To register a domain name through COREhub you need to provide at least the following information:
- Your full name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and (where available) fax number;
- The full name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and (where available) fax number of the technical contact for the registered name;
- The full name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and (where available) fax number of the administrative contact for the registered name;
- The full name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and (where available) fax number of the billing contact for the registered name; and
- Any alternative data element required by ICANN and/or the relevant Registry in relation to a particular TLD, in which case the alternative required data elements shall replace and supersede the above-referred data with respect to that particular TLD.
All data referred to in this Section shall be jointly referred to as “Contact Information”. Providing Contact Information is mandatory in order to register a domain name.
3. Your Contact Information is collected and will be held and processed for the purposes of providing the registration services requested by You and on Your behalf. You acknowledge that Your Contact Information will be:
- Transmitted to the relevant Registry. This transfer is necessary for the domain name to be registered within the relevant Registry. The Registry will only use your data to provide registry services, as required by ICANN. These are the Registries operating each Supported TLD;
- Publicly available through the Whois database service, where the Contact Information can be consulted, on a query-by-query basis, by anybody with access to the Internet;
- Included and kept in Our databases for the provision of the registration services regulated in the Registration Agreement; and
- Transmitted to Iron Mountain, a reputable escrow agent mutually approved by COREhub and ICANN, to be held in escrow, with no use other than verification that the deposited data is complete, consistent, and in proper format, until released to ICANN. In the event the escrow agreement with Iron Mountain is released, ICANN or its assignee shall have a non-exclusive irrevocable, royalty-free license to exercise (only for transitional purposes) or have exercised all rights necessary to provide registrar services.
- Additionally, Your Contact Information may be made available to ICANN for inspection if ICANN requests so.
- Furthermore, subject to the Policies implemented by ICANN, We may need to provide third-party bulk access to your Contact Information for commercial purposes. Prior to providing third party bulk access to your Contact Information We will obtain an agreement in writing from such party by which it commits not to use the Contact Information (i) to allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission by e-mail, telephone, postal mail, facsimile or other means of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations to entities other than the data recipient’s own existing customers; or (ii) to enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that send queries or data to the systems of any Registry Operator or ICANN-accredited registrar, except as reasonably necessary to register domain names or modify existing registrations.
4. COREhub will not process the Contact Information in a manner incompatible with these purposes. COREhub will take reasonable precautions to protect the Contact Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction, as well as undertaking any other security measure required by applicable Law.
5. By registering a domain name through COREhub, You expressly consent to the use, copying, distribution, publication, modification and other processing and transferring of your Contact Information in a manner consistent with the purposes specified above and with relevant mandatory local data protection and privacy laws..
6. You may request a copy of Your Contact Information in Our possession to review, modify or update it by sending Us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. With respect to third-party individuals whose personal data You may provide Us with, You represent and warrant that You have informed such third-party individuals of the intended uses and recipients of their personal data, of how can they access and, if necessary, modify the data We hold about them. You also represent and guarantee that You have obtained from such third party individuals the corresponding consent to process their personal data according to the Registration Agreement.