For Accredited Registrars: a single connection for 600+ TLDs using your own accreditation!
As your domain business grows, and your own TLD accreditations make sense, you can use COREhub’s technical infrastructure while operating under your own accreditation.
This service is called “Agent Mode”: your accreditation, our transparent connections.
You can choose the TLDs you wish to be managed via Agent Mode (for example you can use the Agent Mode for gTLDs while registering ccTLDs as a COREhub reseller). COREhub offers a seamless transition either way.
The Agent Mode service includes:
- Setting up your registry connections
- Set up and a daily Data Escrow
- Provisioning system (SRS) and test accounts
- Domain history
- RDAP/Whois service (web and port 43)
- IDNs support
- Accounting Module
- Ready to use interface accessible under several Transport protocols, such as EPP, HTTPS, Secure Email and SSL
- Control panel and all the other functionalities GatewayNG offers to resellers
|Supported TLDs||Member Resellers||Partner Resellers|
|Legacy gTLDs (.com .net .org .biz .info .name .eu)||0,50 USD domain/year||0,60 USD domain/year|
|All other gTLDs and ccTLDs||1 USD domain/year||1,20 USD domain/year|
|Special Phases TLDs||5 USD domain/year||6 USD domain/year|
As part of our services, COREhub can assist with the entire ICANN Accreditation process as your consulting partner. The fee for building and submitting the application as well as a follow-up is 1000 EUR (and then the min. annual turnover in the Agent Mode is 1000 USD).
We provide assistance with the Registries onboarding as well as ICANN/Registries compliance services.