For Accredited Registrars: a single connection for all TLDs using your own accreditation!
- Use COREhub’s technical infrastructure while operating under your own accreditation
- You can choose the TLDs which are managed via Agent Mode: one, some or all TLDs
- COREhub offers seamless transition either way
- This service is offered for all TLDs Supported by COREhub
The Agent Mode service includes:
* Setting up your registry connections
* Set up and a daily Data Escrow
* Provisioning system (SRS) – Production and 2 OT&E accounts
* Domain history
* Whois service (web and port 43)
* Ready to use interface (same as members in reseller mode) accessible under several Transport protocols, such as EPP, HTTPS, Secure Email and SSL
* Accounting Module (same as members in reseller mode).
* Control panel and all the other functionalities GatewayNG offers to resellers
The Agent Mode Pricing is as follows:
|Supported TLDs||Member Resellers||Partner Resellers|
|Legacy gTLDs (.com .net .org .biz .info .name .eu)||0,50 USD domain/year||0,60 USD domain/year|
|All other gTLDs and ccTLDs||1 USD domain/year||1,20 USD domain/year|
|Special Phases TLDs||5 USD domain/year||6 USD domain/year|
As part of our services, CORE/hub can assist with the entire ICANN Accreditation process as your consulting partner. The fee for building and submitting the application as well as a follow-up is 1000 EUR (and then the min. annual turnover in the Agent Mode is 1000 USD).